1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Mr. John Farrell

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mr. John Farrell (or anyone that may know him),

I received your email last week regarding the lenses I had for sale. I replied, but never heard anything back. I sent you an email over the weekend to see if you were still interested. I didn't hear back from you. My emails must be going to your junk/spam folder. When I didn't hear from you on Monday, I relisted the items last night. I assumed you were no longer interested. Anyways, lenses have been sold to someone else. I apologize for the inconvience. It appears my emails are not coming thru to your email. Just wanted to let you know. Thought you may see this message. Anyways, hope we can do business in the future and who said technology was great. I posted here so that you wouldn't think I was not responding. Take Care!

Matt Woodson

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I believe that's 'doggai' on here. I have dealt with John before and he is a good guy. He may be a little slow to respond but he always eventually did to me. He is one of my Pacific/Hornady 366 friends.

Matt

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.