1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Model 12's

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bling 27, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bling 27

bling 27 Member

0   0   0

Sep 2, 2006
    Looking for Model 12

Ok guys, I'm going to throw this out there.. My brother is looking for a Model 12 2-pin trap that hasn't been messed with. He also is looking for a 2-barrel set 2 or 3 pin matching ser#'s. I told him that I have bought 2 Pigeon M-12 trap off this site and a lot of other things, shell pouch, m-12bolt etc...If anyone out there has something he might be interested in, send me a e-mail with photo's. Or send photo's to my brother at e.setter@hotmail.com Thanks Guys and BREAK 'EM ALL !!!!!!! Wayne
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.