1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for Minnesota state shoot program

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by YOUNG GUN, Jun 7, 2013.

1. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

Can't seem to find the program. Can somebdy send or comment the link please.

Anthony

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I don't think it's out yet. Not on Pre-Squad.com either.

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

The program is being printed--we were waiting on many advertisers and sponsors to get back to us. As you can imagine, printing and mailing the program is very expensive and we depend on our advertisers and sponsors to offset those costs, and wanted to ensure their ads were received and included.

For now you can view an abridged version of the 2013 State Shoot Program (ads excluded) on our special State Shoot website at www.minnesotatrapshooting.org. This website is usually only up during our State Shoot but I think applies.

If you would like a full program mailed to you, please email me at mta.secretary@icloud.com and I will send it out as soon as printing is finished.

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Yes we are. Let me check into where they are at with it and get back to everyone--I know that, in past years, it was posted on here as soon as it was up.