1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Left Handed !!!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Woods, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I do apologize for thinking out loud, but does anyone ever see a Kolar Combo or Perazzi Combo with left handed stock. Trying to resolve Xmas.
    Family always buy me to small of shirts. Like buying my own Xmas presents.
    All the Best , Merry Xmas & Happy New Year !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Geez, I asked for a Perazzi, wife got me a T-shirt....

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

0   0   0

I have a nice set of Wenig "Harlan Campbell" style left hand wood for a MX-10 for sale. New is over $1700, will take $1250.

4. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Joe, I'm LH too. These guns do come along on any regular schedule or time frame like RH guns do. It may be next month, it may be on March 17th, 2012. You have to get your $$$ ready and be committed to pull the trigger when it pops up. And you will need to turn down a lot of good pitches waiting for that one that you can drive out of the park...

or, buy and sell a lot of not-quite-right guns which is the route I took to get to the gun I have now, which I love. MX10-RS. Good luck.

Sportshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.