1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Looking for Kolar 34" trap gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Johnpic, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

0   0   0

Looking for used Kolar trap gun 34" .750 bore in top condition with wood upgrade or very good. No combos.
    I will be very interested as soon as my gun is sold. I have a possible buyer this weekend.

Thank you ,
    John Piccone.... Email above
  2. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

0   0   0

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for Kolar 34

John, look up Stienkruger (sign on name)here on Ts.com. Scott has a BEAUTIFUL Kolor T/S that is as "NEW". I have seen and handled this gun and it is GREAT. joe90t
  4. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

0   0   0

Looking for Kolar 34

Thanks joe90t. I'll check it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.