1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Looking for K32

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Active Member

Attempting to repair trigger in K32 Kreighoff, Doubling. Were would I find a diagram of K32.

Joe Woods/Ontario
  2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

I have one of a K-80 if you think that would help. Mike.

Found the Model 32 for you.

barrelbulge_2008_21082.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_21083.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_21084.jpg
  3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Active Member

Kay Ohye has produced a DVD on Krieghoff trigger repairs. Don't fool with it unless you know what you're doing, They are very complex!
    Sounds like someone has set trigger pull too light. These guns do not like a very light trigger pull. Start with cleaning the sears with Gun Scrubber and try it before taking anything apart.
  4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Active Member

I am just guessing at this time. I think it was a release trigger converted back to pull. Looks like need new /replacement parts.
    Thank you very much for your assistance . Likely needs to see an expert. Any suggestions!! Trying to acquire or figure out serial number. Can't see a serial number on the barrels. Any suggestions.
    All the Best !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario
  5. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Yeah, it's very complex. I've studied my K-80 lockwork and still can't figure out what does what. A far cry from the simplicity of my KX-5. Send it to Krieghoff Int'l at Ottsville, PA. They'll take care of it.
  6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Active Member

Pat,

Joe is about an hour from Kerry, but there might not be a Form 6 to bring it over the border from Ontario. Bill Malcolm
  7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Active Member

Good idea Pat. I have used him before, I was always very impressed with his work.

Joe Woods/Ontario
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.