1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Jeep

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perga1, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perga1

perga1 Active Member

About a month ago I read a thread about the availability of getting employees discounton Jeep products. I got an email from the TS contributor but I went on a vacation and then went away on family business and I finally am able to get involved in the purchase of a new vehicle. I have already made the deal pending the proper code but when I checked my emails the addy was gone. Does anyone know who was offering the help? Email addy appreciated if possible. Jim Please remove the ZZZ in email addy

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Jim, I started the thread shown above and someone made a reply about the employee discount. So far we are very happy with the new Jeep Patriot.

3. Urbans

Urbans Member

I made the offer to give you one of my employee discounts, that was available for the year 2007. I am not quite sure what is available for 2008. Actually I made the offer in Dec. Let me make a couple of phone calls, to try and find out what is available for 2008. Ed Freise. Jim, I have some information for you, e-mail me @ frei454@aol.com

4. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Ed, thanks for responding. Email sent. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.