1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for info on Browning Golden clays Trap gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Logan_p, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan_p

Logan_p TS Member

A local gun Dealer has a Used 12ga Browning golden clays trap gun with adj comb for $2,650. This is an older model Browning trap gun from 1995 I believe and not an XT model.. It has the game bird turning into the clay targets on the receiver just the like XT gold does but no GraCoil recoil reducer. The only information I have gathered on the gun is that it is a grade of the special trap models and came in 30 and 32" barrels.. It is a beautiful gun with little wear but for that price I can buy a Brand new XT trap.. Just wondering if anyone had anymore information on the gun

Thanks, Logan p

2. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

It is a Golden Clays Xt Trap Combo gun without the extra ( top or bottomsingle) barrel. The combo guns are sold out of Guns Unlimited In Omaha and do not have the factory gra-coil. Look at the non-cataloged firearms on the Browning website.

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

logan look up www.gunsunlimitedomaha.com. you will see what a new golden clays sell for.

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

It's one of the original Golden Clays that Browning offered. They offered these in the BT-99, BT-99+, Citori, and Citori+.

ss

5. FLIP

FLIP Member

sold mine for $1400

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning golden clay trap guns

browning gti golden clays

golden clays special trap adj comb