1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for info on a vintage shotshell loader

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlyerTom, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyerTom

FlyerTom Member

I'm looking for information about an old Lyman shotshell loader that I owned many years ago.
    Back in the early '70s, I used a Lyman Easy shotshell loader for a few years, but later purchased an improved model around 1972. This single-stage model was blue in color, had an auto primer feed, and its charging station consisted of a single drum-style lever that swung left and right to drop the powder and shot. This was the main reason I upgraded (along with the neato primer feed), since my wife, in her attempt to "get involved", loaded a double charge into one of my trap loads. It used the same bushings as the Easy, another strong selling point. Searching the net, eBay, etc. had turned up no results except for the venerable Easy model. Has anyone here any information on this blue guy? I'd sure like to have it back!

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

A fellow in Yuma collects old loaders. Maybe someone here knows his name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.