1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Indiana Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Seitz Shooter, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

Looking for a trap club near Nappanee.

Adios, Dirk

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

You're fairly close to KOSKO CONSERVATION CLUB in Warsaw. Fulton County Gun Club in Rochester is having the Indiana Northern Zone Shoot Saturday & Sunday. Both fine clubs.

Bill Radwan

3. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

Thanks.

Adios, Dirk

4. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Unfortunately we don't have any nearby any more, they all closed up. Bill is right, Warsaw and Rochester are about the only ones. Nappanee does have a conservation club that shoots trap but I don't believe they are ATA affiliated.

There is a mostly skeet club in South Bend however that shoots trap I think on Sunday mornings. Chain-O-Lakes on the west side.

Steve

5. AdamsRibs

AdamsRibs TS Member

The Chain-o-Lakes Club shoots Trap Games on the first Sunday morning of the month, sometimes skip a month or two during Hunting Seasons. No Registered shooting there any more, used to be a big deal. About 95% or more Skeet shooting, but there is one Beomat automatic Trap there which is available anytime the Club is open. Just bring your own puller, in case none of the trap-shooting members happen to be around. It's an old club, one of the oldest in Indiana, and a fun place to shoot.

AdamsRibs

6. mastergunner

mastergunner TS Member

Kosko gun club is now ATA affliated and has a couple of shoots coming up.

I live in Nappanee. If you want to shoot fun and games on Thursday nights Albion shoots a bushwacker, then a killer, then a protection shoot and then a draw protection caculta. They are 45 miles approx from Nappanee.

Churubosco about 45 miles on 33 shoots fun and games on Wednesday and sometimes a protection caculta.

Niles about 35 miles Howard Township shoots fun and games on Wednesday night also and they shoot a protection caculta on the 3 Sunday of each month. Also they have registrated shoots.

Ware's/Stones about 30 miles shoots fun and games every Saturday. They are just off of US 12 in Michigan.

Plus you have Rochester Gun Club. You have alot of choices.

Drop me a line if you need help getting there. Do you live in Nappanee?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.