1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Gun Racks for RTV

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JohnP, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnP

JohnP Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 4, 2007
    I am looking for different brands, styles, types of gun racks for an RTV. I will probably mount it in the bed behind the cab. I would like to protect the guns with some type of gun case while transporting to keep dust and such from getting on the guns. I've seen several different ones at some of the bigger shoots but don't know the manufacturer, websites etc. If any of you have ones you really like or know of some please reply in info.. Pictures would be nice also.. Thanks to all in advance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.