1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Gun Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have a Remington Sporting clay gun & a new 1100 Classic Trap. Anybody recommend a quality hard case for each of these guns. I see Remington offers a hard case for some models. Any suggestions. What about the hard case that comes with certain Rem.Guns.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Don't use one of those old green plastic cases Rem used to sell/...at least not without lining the recesses...a little grit in there will just chew away at your guns finish

3. trapshooter1992

trapshooter1992 TS Member

The Remington hard cases that are provided with the G series are GREAT cases.....
    About $130.00 delivered I do believe......Call Remington....they will sell you one direct. AGK

4. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I HAVE A NIB 1100 G3 CORDURA CASE. 85 PLUS SHIPPING XXLUGNUTZ426@AOL.COMXX LEAVE OFF THE XX'S

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

The new 1100 G3 cases are nice but I would recommend trying your gun in one before buying. I had to do some cutting and fitting to get an 1100 Classic Trap into one.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I saw a new G3 case last week at the club with an 1100 Trap in it. I measured the compartment that holds the stock, receiver, forend assembly, and it mearured 32 1/4 inches. Ordered one for my SX-1 which is 32 inches. Got mine NIB for $47 plus $20 shipping off Ebay. They are also being sold on GunBroker.com Very nice case for the money, Wayne

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Try this thread: colorado custom cases-may 08 pictures. Great products. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.