1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Glock 20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MX/MT, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

I'm in the market for a Glock 20 (10mm). Preferably the green model. Hi-cap mags. As new as possible.

My local guys don't have one in stock and no schedule on when to expect one.

Anyone have an extra 10mm Glock they need to move???

2. oz

oz Active Member

I have an early (pre-ban) with about 100 rounds through it. It is like new. I don't shoot my handguns or rifles much anymore. I am into trap and sporting clays. Make an offer if you want but I won't sell it cheap. I also have a couple hundred brand new handloads and dies. oz

3. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Oz,

Leave your email address and I'll contact you.

I don't know what you mean by "not cheap". I can get a new black G20 for just over $500.00 - green also if I want to wait for 'em to get here.

4. wild turkey

wild turkey TS Member

Try asking over at glocktalk.com

5. oz

oz Active Member

leave your e-mail address. buy the one for $500. I'm not giving mine away. It is a very early, probably first year, 20. I have seen them for $500 to $800. oz

6. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Thanks for the tip, oz.

If you think $500.00 is giving it away, you need to check GunsAmerica or any auction site, or a local gun show.

Nothing special about an older Glock. The new ones have a number of more desirable features. Hardly the same as an older Colt revolver or S&W.

Looks like you'll be keeping your "vintage" G20.

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I'm looking for a Glock 23 RED one... not the molded training version, but a genuine Glock 23 with the red serial numbered grip, and non-firing slide.

Whiz White<BR>
    I am am FFL

8. mallardfilmore

mallardfilmore TS Member

Whiz White, the red Glock would be a 23P. Have not seen one for sale outside the LEO community as last I knew Glock would only sell them to law enforcement. You might try the folks at www.ombps.com and see if they could help you out. Last time I saw a price they were in the mid to upper $400's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.