1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for Franchi gun parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vdt, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

i am looking for a Franchi parts dealer,i need a forend for a Franchi model 2005 and a trigger assembly

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

WWW.e-gunparts.com has the trigger assembly. HMB

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

There are trigger parts, but not a trigger assembly.

None of the Franchi 2005-3000 had a removable trigger assembly, just trigger parts. You may mean the selector in the actual trigger part itself.

I bought out almost all the parts from FIE Corporation (FL) when they ceased to import the Franchi's. I have since sold off all of them.

The Franchi 2005 and 3000 guns were the same identical gun to the Steyr Daimler Edinburg Trap (please excuse my atrocious spelling), which was also the same as the Rottweil 720 At or AAT - can't remember which one, but NOT the 720 with the wonderfully made drop out trigger.

Franchi's were famous for breaking the wood in the forearm around the screw that held the metal to the wood.

The triggers were tough to make into a soft, crisp, smooth trigger. I worked many hours at this, but just could not seem to get them right. Franchi & Rottweil would also grind off the end of the sear for the bottom barrel, if you bought a top single barrel gun. You could easily change the sear and fit O/U barrels to the receiver and make it into a combo.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

franchi 2005 trap trigger group

franchi 3000 forearm

franchi favorit parts

franchi forearm

franchi shotgun dealer parts

franchi shotgun parts

franchi shotgun parts firearms

parts for franchi shotgun