1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for directions to Lower Merion Rod and Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Have a federation shoot tomorrow at Lower Merion Rod and Gun Club. I was told it was near the interestion of 663 and 73 in Perkiomenville, I can't seem to find it and there website stinks. Any directions would be great.

Thanks
    Pete

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

If your coming from the east, turn right onto rt.73 from rt.29 and go to Fagleysville rd. and turn left. The club will be on the right about 1.5 miles. If your coming the west from rt.663 turn onto rt.73 east and go to Fagleysville rd. and turn right.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Thanks tool! hopefully I won some lewis class cash from last week. I shot a 49 with a reverse long run of 49, being I missed the first bird!

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hey crazy, u needed directions last week also didnt U ? the Federation has a list of clubs and directions for each just ask... Good luck on the Lewis :)

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

This league is gonna do you a world of good. You'll find a bunch of places that shoot on a more regular basis compared to H-S. Hope you shot well, wait until you shoot at Red Hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.