1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for camper or home renter for Grand?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

There is a group of us that is looking for someplace to stay during Grand. Any idea of camper rentals or a home for rent? Tried a search on this, and the Scenic Route place was mentioned. They no longer have a website.

Matt

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Scenic Route - I think those are the guys (guy) who never returned any of my calls last year when I left voice mails saying "I am a willing buyer of your rental rvs - please call me." He never did. I am starting a search for the same thing. If I find anything I'll post it here.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Stay away from renting a camper...they are pricy and not what you might expect. Find a neighbor, friend, shooter who isn't going, etc and rent his camper if you want, there will be spots to rent on the grounds. Contact the Tourism Bureau or Sparta Chamber of Commerce, they can give you some info on home rental. Hey, Leo is scheduled to come to KCTA on July 11-12.

4. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

There was a house in the back of Trap and Field this month for rent the Month of August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.