1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Caesar Guerini 32" Trap or Impact

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bryce720, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Like the title says I am looking for a good deal on a 32" overunder in either a trap or impact model. I can purchase this gun new for $4,500 so I am obviously looking for a better deal than this. I am also looking for opinions on these guns in general. My other consideration in a XT trap so if anyone has in comparisons that would be great. Thanks

2. Mohave60

Mohave60 Member

Looking For Caesar Guerini 32

I got one a 32" OU very Nice. I'm not selling just bragging Gary

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

What do you have to trade?

Gary Bryant

4. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

Hi Bryce,

I have a 32" Summit trap over/under for sale. It is less than 1 year old as it was purchased new from Schantz Shooters Supply in Otsego, Michigan in September.

It has been fired less than 5000 shells and is in mint condition. The bluing is 100% and there are no scratches of any kind on the stock or forearm, both of which have good looking wood grain. There have been no changes made to the gun --- it is as it came new. It has the factory adjustable comb (right handed) and adjustable rib. The gun is in perfect mint condition.

It comes with everything that was included when the gun was purchased --- slip covers, hard case, stock and comb wrenches, choke tubes and instruction sheets, etc. The price is $3295.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. My e-mail address is listed in the box above.

Thanks, Gregg Minsky -- Perrinton, Michigan

5. al3526

al3526 TS Member

if you want to buy new...i did. pls contact lynn gipson. he is a sponsor of this site. he gave me the absolute best price on a cg. lynn gipson quality firearms. the transaction was flawless and even arranged for me to pick my wood at the facility in maryland. bought magnus trap o/u. been shooting a year and a half maybe. won 16 trophies this year. thanks al

6. JPL1

JPL1 Member

I bought a Summit 34" Unsingle from Gregg last December. The gun was exactly as described by Gregg and I am very happy with it. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

John Larson

7. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Hey Bryce,

I have what you are looking for. I bought my Caesar Guerini Summit in July of this year. I have less than 1,000 shots through the gun. Mine is the new one with the beautiful silver receiver as opposed to to older models with the gray receiver. I also had a Gracoil Length of Pull recoil reduction unit installed with a Kick-eez pad. Everything comes with the gun as I bought it. Chokes, cases, wrenches,stickers etc. The gun is pristine and is a dream to shoot. I live in Maryland so I went to the "factory" distributor here and personally selected this gun. The wood is upgraded and beautiful and looks like tiger stripes. I'm asking $4,300.00 shipping included. I've sent you photos via PM.

Hit 'em hard,

John

8. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Thanks for everyone's replies and info, it is very helpful. I have responded to most. Trapmanjohn, thanks so much for the reply. The gun is a little more than I was looking to spend, but a very nice gun none the less. Any Impacts out there???? Thanks

9. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Bump, any Impacts out there?? Still looking for either Trap or Impact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.