1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for BT-99 micro

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100after9, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Carol Let me give you some insite a regular bt99 is lighter and less recoil you my have to get the stock cut but you may like it better..Good luck

2. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

I had a BT-99 Micro "custom" made for my wife from a 32" 1969 BT. Lighter & better gun than the Micro for a couple hundred dollars less.

3. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

I was looking for a Micro for the wife and ended up using a 32" barreled BT99. I sent the stock to Carey and had him install a "Slick Slide" with a 12 1/2" lenght of pull. The wife loves it and is shooting it well. Carey did a very nice job, quick turn around time and is easy to do buisness with.

Jack

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

While located outside Chicago... there is BT99 Micro for sale including a pair of Diane Chokes for $1000. The gun was bought and shot a few times - the owner went to double gun...

If any interest, let me know and I'll put you two together...

regards,

jay

5. wproct

wproct Member

Just curious, a couple of comments have been made about a regular BT99 being lighter & better than a BT99 micro? Is there something unique about the BT99 Micro? Why would a regular BT99 be lighter or better? Just asking and learning. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.