1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for blinders attached with velcro

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gotbass, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotbass

gotbass Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for blinders that have a thing that goes around the glasses frame with velcro on the outside and the blinders attach to that. These blinders are also oversize and can be moved around for a custom fit. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Mike

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Go to Cates Trap Shooting Apparel and send them an email. Hope this helps, Roy P.S They are listed under links on T.S. Com.

3. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

0   0   0

Here is the link for Dennis Cates.

Dennis is one of the "good guys", in case you were interested.

John

4. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

I own the velcro blinders company and inventory. I will be at the Illinois state shoot this week. Any vendors interested in selling these please contact me at gotahavit@comcast.net or call 815-942-2788 or 815-252-2314 cell. Thanks for interest, Norm Gilmoure GOTA HAV IT inc.

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Happy,

Do you have a website where we all can view your products?

Not all of us from California will be able to attend the Illinois state shoot...

Thanks,

Kevin

6. 700X-user

700X-user Member

0   0   0

I have a used set of scorebusters I will sell for $17 shipped.

The blinders are blue with white stars, sounds funny but they look neat.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.