1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for big50,calcuttas or similar in ne ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by James L Balog, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

hey guys im looking do to some shooting during the weekdays in nothern ohio, problem is i havent really shot much lately and i dont know who shoots and when. so if anyone knows of any big 50 or calcuttas or any kind of program in northern ohio on weekdays please let me know

thanks a lot

james balog

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Big-50 at Mud Run Gun Club in Waynesburg, south of Canton on Tuesdays mornings.. Good club and green targets against a strip mine hill. 3 traps and doubles shoot last.

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

what time do they start at mud run i used to shoot a lot of protectors there and like it a lot

4. monroesc

monroesc Member

We have registered programs about every other Wednesday at Monroe Sportsmans Club in Conneaut, OH (we are about as far north and east as you can get.) Our next Wednesday shoot is March 31. We will be shooting 100 singles at 6 PM. We use all orange targets on a woods background. Go to our website for more info or email me. Targets are $16.00/100 and then $4.00 for fees.

5. monroesc

monroesc Member

We also have Calcuttas on our Sunday shoots. On March 28 we have our club day for our winter non-registered Calcuttas. We have been having a pretty good turnout and club day is always the biggest.

6. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

thanks a lot i was planning on showing up next sunday, your club is a bit of a drive for me but i hear nothing but good things so i may try to make a few of the wed shoots as well

7. monroesc

monroesc Member

James
    Thanks for the kind words...we try to run a shoot the way we want one run :)
    We had a good example set for us at Great Eastern!
    Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.