1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Biff

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I am looking for some help from Biff!? Sent him a PM but no response! Anyone know what is going on? Tom Rhoads

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

He may be honeymooning! Birdtracker

3. tcr1146

Damn, how long does it take for this oldtimer?! Tom Rhoads

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

actually Tom, I believe he was last seen headed towards Racine to get fitted for his new Kolar!

b.

5. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Tom,

I wouldn't underestimate Biff!

A couple years back at Nashville Bob Sharp said something unkind to John and John quickly retorted that at least he didn't have to take those "little blue pills"...<edit>

All John needs is a new gun and his pretty bride.

It took the squad more than a few minutes to stop laughing enough to shoot targets and nobody shot a clean round that day.

TNCoach

6. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

hear that Biffster??

your TNCoach agrees that now that you got the best in the world with Sheryl as your bride, getting your new Kolar is the next ticket to paradise!

b.

7. tcr1146

He found me! Also, thanks for the laugh! Tom Rhoads

8. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Hey Biff,

You missed a nice little shoot at Gallatin last weekend. I think the temperature hit 60 degrees + on Sunday.

TNCoach

9. birdtracker

Biff: say it ain't so man! All this lovin has got you cornfused and ditching the Ljutic for a Kolar. I have heard bad things can happen to the mind as you age! Birdtracker

10. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

actually Mister Birdtracker, bad things REALLY happen when you start dissing Kolar.......

11. birdtracker

Biff: you should get the next flight to Wisconsin and buy 2. One for you and one for the new wife. I don't need any more bad things really happening to me! Mr. Birdtracker

12. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Now yer talkin' Birdmeister! Even the Biffdawg has to admit that good things come with Kolars.....

13. otnot

otnot Active Member

See what women do to ya! LOL Glad your enjoying yourself and I can't wait to meet your lady.

Jim

14. biff

biff Active Member

TNCoach, I had PRK on my shooting eye 13th Jan. and can't see much let alone one of the little orange discs. My eye right now is getting better, but it has been like trying to see through the rain on your windshield without wiper blades.

Birdman don't get that Kolar Pittbull of Ontario upset, I made only one little mistake calling her gun a Kohler and have been watching my back ever since!

Jim, marriage is great! If I had known it was this good, I would have gotten married more often. Unless you come here you might not get to meet her, someone has to do some work here especially when I am out earning a living shooting trap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.