1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Beretta 410 barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by xander1016, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xander1016

xander1016 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am looking for a Beretta 680 series 410 barrel that will fit on a 12ga frame. I am mainly looking for a 30in barrel however I do not know if such a thing exist. A 28in would be ok, preferably scew choked. I would appreciate any info. Thanks
    Alex

2. Bobby 47

Bobby 47 TS Member

0   0   0

Try Hi Grade Shooters Supply

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Probably the best you can hope for would be a set of 28" barrels, and they'd be fixed skeet chokes. The only .410 barrels for a 12ga frame that i'm aware of that beretta made would have been part of a 4 barrel set. Might be easier and cheaper in the long run to have simmons make you barrels to your specifications.

4. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

0   0   0

Just yesterday I bought a set of 28" .410 barrels that fit all 12 ga. guns in the Beretta 682, 686, and 687 lines, with some minor fitting. They have fixed skeet chokes, and list for $950, but I got them for $899 just by asking for a year end discount. I got them at High Grade Shooters in Irwin PA. They have a website, so Google them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 410 barrel

beretta 410 barrels
beretta 410 sporting barrels