1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

LOOKING FOR AUTO TRIGGER CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BAD 303, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Anyone have any idea where or who makes a case for a spare auto trigger group? I know they are made for O/U drop out triggers but never seen one that an auto group would fit in. Thanks in advance.

2. Ljutic50

Ljutic50 TS Member

0   0   0

If you can't find one specifically designed for triggers, you might try a handcuff case. Being retired law enforcement, I have several, and that's what I use.

3. acss

acss Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

the one on the right was more fun to get but kind of spendy-- let me know if they'll work for ya-- both to your door FREE !!!!my wife will never miss that blue case!!-wally
    acss_2008_03032.jpg

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wally that is exactly waht i use now and i have several of the blue bags. Just looking to see if anyone knows of an outlet for a plastic case.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

0   0   0

The Container Store has whar you are looking for.

6. greg2648

greg2648 Member

0   0   0

Brad, Pelican makes some smaller boxes with foam in them. Might work.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Wally, you have excellent taste

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Active Member

0   0   0

The electronics department of your local Wally World has zippered cases of various sizes made for cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices. I use them for a couple of extra triggers that I have. They probably have one that your auto trigger group will fit into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.