1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for any Pot shoot's around Middletown Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by foghorn220, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Looking for any Pot shoot

I have a Friend that is going to be in the middletown ohio area this week end March 6 & 7th and looking for somewhere to shoot this Friday and Saturday night maybe within 30 miles of the area would work also.

So if any are shooting Camp Troy's or any other type of un registered shoots then let me know quick so I can call him to let him know because he will be on the road pretty soon.

Thanks

Foggy

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Also since he wouldn't know the area real good then if you could leave a physical address so he could punch it in his G.P.S. would really help or any other contact info.

Fog

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Foggy, DrLongshot knows all the fun spots in Ohio, Ky and surrounding states, I'd ask him.

Hap

4. Herman63

Herman63 Member

I believe that Middletown Sportsmens Club shoots Saturday during the day.

Have him call Patrick and that is also the address of the club.

Patrick Byrd
    6943 Michael Rd
    Middletown, OH 45042
    Phone: 513-422-5112

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Foggy: Middletown for sure on saturday. Hope he breaks them all. Don

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bird Tracker just found out that he will be at middle town club during the day times taking the coche's class they are having so he was wanting something to do afterwards maybe he can find out from some at the club where some local shoots are.

Fog.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Come on guy's I was expecting a lot more info for my buddy to go on in a short period of time well I guess today is not like it used to be when someone asked something and got an instant answer's of course some could be Sh** C***d.

But at least we used to get up the date info.

Ok im done!!!!!!

Fog

8. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Isn't pot illegal? And when did they start shooting for it?

9. birdtracker

since the great move trapshooting has dropped off big time. Then throw in the economy and great jeepers willikers!!! If you know what I mean. You could shoot everyday of the week 2 years ago.Now thursday, saturday and sunday for decent pot shoots. Now it is starting to warm up a few more will join back in. Foggy hope to see you at Middletown or Marengo this year. Don

10. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Fog seen your post while using son's computer in Nashville, but did not have my sign on password with me. I would have helped you out. Middletown shoots calcutta every Saturday and usually has some lewis or 50 bird shoot on Sunday and practice everyday but Monday. Hey Birdtracker, hows your shoulder doing? I've been working alot and with economy I'm taking every hour I can get. Been shooting at Middletown some and planning on shooting more soon. See ya, Paul

11. birdtracker

PJ: check your P.M Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.