1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for any old instruments!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trappy12, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

So if any of you have any old (don't really have to be old) instruments of whatever kind (though I am a guitar player) that you no longer want, let me know! I would be happy to take it off your hands! So if you've got anything let me know and if I like it we can negotiate some prices. Now this is a stab in the dark, but if anyone has got an old beat up strat that would be awesome. Just seeing what I can dig up!
    -Trappy

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Trappy, whatsa matter, can't get enough Guitar Center Chinese crap from your liberal Obama-loving friends, you are a liberal Troll, don't you know this is a Gibson site...get some life experience, people playing Fenders is what got this country into trouble in the first place, but I guess you wouldn't understand that, being a liberal troll and once Obama taxes your guitars into oblivion, you will see that we are right and then you will be sorry...

Geezzzz...sigh.

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

...no chance...a strat is a much better blues guitar
    though I have no objections to Gibsons! I love my Les Paul very much, I named it Hilary of course ;-)
    -Trappy

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

got a really nice yamaha keyboard.
    chris teeters teet@eze-eye.com

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

by the way im ANTI union also
    Chris

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Trappy, Mary Ford is not going to like that Hilary reference. Bulge.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Trappy,

Just an idea...the Godin guitars out of Canada are great. I've had one over a year now that I picked up for a steal, and am very impressed. They make a couple that are pretty much a strat knock-off, but well-engineered and made here in North America...a new instrument with a factory warranty. I just leave this one laying around for people to abuse, and don't worry about getting the nicer stuff out half the time.

Much better than Chinese crap...I think they're like the Caesar Guerini of guitars, it's just a secret that hasn't caught on yet.

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Godin also make Seagull, which is another excellent guitar for the price. And even not for the price, you definitely pay less for what you get. I don't have one, but my dad has been looking to get one for a while now. My beater is a Takamine, and I absolutely loved it at first, but I like it less and less every day. It's really because I'm playing a Martin HD-28 (another incredible brand made in Pennsylvania), so next to it it sounds like absolute garbage. I find that Takamines are more of a Taylor sound whereas a Godin or Seagull would be more towards a Martin.
    -Trappy

9. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

i'm a taylor fan myself, 712ce even the big baby is awesome for the price, and there factory is 5 miles from my house in el cajon california they will also let you tour the factory and have a co store

10. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

i have a selmer bundy clarinet i bought 20 yrs ago for my daughter that is cherry and sitting in it's case in the closet, if your interested, seriously

11. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I have a very old skin flute that hasn't had any use for quite a while. ;-)

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

brg ya rascal ya beat me to it by 3 minutes, damn.

HM

13. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Trappy.......I have two "swine-ets"..I'd let go...very old..very old

14. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

BRG & HM... damn to both of you - I was thinking the same thing!

regards,

Jay

15. turmite

turmite Member

Trappu I can't belive you would come on here after the way these guys have treated you and offer to take and old beat up strat off their hands. I know you are only trying to help them in their retirement, but I bet they don't know that those old beat up strats are in high demand huh?

Mike

16. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Just for you Trappy. PERFECT.

Oh musical instrument never mind. But if you would drag $6,700 plus any extras you may require up to Grit Laskin he can fix you up. But there is a 6 year waiting list.

Rock

Jim

17. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I have a 5 string banjo with a beautiful sound that I paid $6500.00 for. Told I could get more for it but its the old saying, one must have a buyer for it. Any way I dont use it anymore. Make an offer. Shootrman795@aol.com

18. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Trappy, I have a 2 year old AMERICAN Fat Strat, deep red finish body, ebony fretboard, Fender hard case. It has been played maybe an hour. I bought it new and just don't have time to play. You interested?????
    Ken Rucker....Speedbump Stockworks

19. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Rock, I have seen some of his work first hand. Absolutely incredible to say the least.

turmite, everyone knows that. But I'm not talking just old! I would kill for a new strat that looks like absolute crap.
    -Trappy

20. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Trappy, this is your big chance.......$1000 shipped......that's a DEAL!!!!

Ken Rucker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.