1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an Allem, P4 Internal select DR

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Have a MX Precison gold to trade. The gold is right on specs.

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll go for an external and/or roller. But roller not necessary. I sure would consider an Allor. Allor was my fave trigger till I sold it to a good friend in Michigan. I then sold my next fave Allem DR External to another friend in Illinois. I was adjusting to the Precisoin and then got the gun balance out of whack and the gun got a tad whippy. The Precision is more of a deliberate trigger. When I get to the bird the gun goes off. I do not establish lead. The gun gets to the target and goes boom. Allem and Allor tend to be a bit quicker. I am hoping to find a P4 as the trigger blade is more to the liking of my fragile psyche.

You release guys feel free to make comments

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

t. lee. I am on the grounds. look me up by squads

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

T Lee. Yes I did. I found a gun that gets on the target. All do of course but this one gos off at the right time.

5. powder-em

powder-em Member

0   0   0

I have a Perazzi Allems double release ex. selectable I don't use might trade or sell how do I tell if it's the one you are looking for???? PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.