1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for americase or something similar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by branwheat007, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Looking for an maericase or something similar to house my 34" unsingle. Let me know if you have anything. thanks. Brandon

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I was wanting to ask the same question?

I want a lighter case for the Kolar 34/32 Combo.

FRedmon

3. In plain view

In plain view Member

It appears to me the gun that's in this case does not fit properly. I don't understand why manufacturers cannot figure adjustable top combs when they design cases. I just got a used TMX with an adjustable top comb and it does not fit well in the factory Perazzi hard case. This case was designed and built for a "standard" stock and nothing else. It bothers me that in order to get my TMX to fit in the case I'll have to cut some plastic out. To me this is not acceptable. JMHO Bob

4. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

For air travel, I use an SKB Freedom Golf case (http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=2SKB-R4913S/328.0.9157.10010.0.0.0) whch can hold 2 0r 3 shotguns in soft cases. Sturdy & doesn't look like a gun case.

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi branwheat007, at colorado custom cases we build several cases for many different needs. some shooter want a compact case with no extra room to spare and some shooters want a roomy case for guns with large or unusal stock dimentions. here are picts of just one of our models

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this is the outside of the mach-1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this is the inside of the mach-1. it is 36" in the barrel channel to handle 35" bbls with extended choke tubes. it is also roomy in the reciever area to work well with large or unusal stock dimentions.

doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com thanks john for the kind words

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi gary thanks for the kind words doug

7. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

I have an Americase that is a factory Krieghoff case, it is a combo 34" & 32" for sale, 8-10 years old average shape, Make an offer,I will email pictures if you want.

Fred J.

8. dws

dws TS Member

Another vote for Doug. I have one of his cases and its top shelf you won't be sorry. IMO, its better than an Americase and will be made to your specs. It will exceed expectation.

Dennis

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I have a brand new Americase that is for an o/u with 34" barrels. Never had a gun in it. 300.00 plus shipping.

10. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi dws thanks for the kind words doug

11. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have done business with Doug Hubbart for years. He has always done fine work for me on any gun I owned. If I needed a gun case, Doug would be the first guy I called. His product looks first class. Hope this helps, Roy

12. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi roy sure do miss seing all my old friends out on the circuit. thanks for the kind words doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.