1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Alliant Promo in North florida.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr. D, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

For some strange reason I can't find kegs of Alliant Promo in Jacksonville FL.

So, I have been calling around the country today checking on prices and am seeing prices in the range of $82.00 plus $12.00 shipping plus $25.00 hazmat fee = $119.00 or a 32% shipping fee.

I'm traveling over to Pensacola from Jacksonville on Thursday and was wondering if anyone knows of someplace in between that sells Promo or powder in that price range I can pick up vice having it shipped.

Buying gun powder should not be this hard.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

You might try a trip to Silver Dollar and buy some there, if not to far out of your way. You could also pull a trigger a few times while your there. Only place I can think of down here. Break-em all. Jeff

3. THALL

THALL Member

A few more (o.k. maybe 60) miles to the east of Pensacola is a place in Alabama called Styx River. You can go to the ATA website & find info on their location & phone numbers. Good Luck. Tim Hall

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Mr D, Call Po Boy's Gun and Pawn in Defuniak Springs(about 20 miles off interstate) toll free 1 866 282 9777 or 850 892 444. They used to have a partner in Dothan Al which I think was about thirty five miles away. It has the same name I think so you can look it up under Dothan Al. Hope this helps. I have bought powder from both of them but a lot of suppliers are having trouble getting some powders. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.