1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for adjustable comb spacers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Catching Chrome, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Hey I know someone had these posted on here recently but I can find the post. I am looking for some spacers for my comb. It seems to slip. (browning OEM hardware).
    Thanks in advance
    Pete

2. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

I have white nylon comb spacers for sale. 1" OD x 3/8" ID x .062 thick. 60 cents each or 10 for $5.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Alan

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Check the nylon hardward at Home Depot or Value Hardware. I bought a handful of washers for a couple of bucks. Works for me!

Big Jack

4. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

0   0   0

I purchased 5 different sizes that are color coded from someone either on this forum or Shotgun World. Price was very reasonable (cheap), I'm trying to find the email and will forward the info if I can find it. The seller's name is Bub Gilliland, but I haven't been able to find his email address yet.
    Mike

5. crossman

crossman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check these out: http://www.storesonlinepro.com/store/3583056/products

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

0   0   0

Try Phil kiner or Dennis Devault, color coded and different thicknesses.
    Bob S

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got news for you, the spacer won't stop the comb from moving. It will just stop it from slipping down. The OEM hardware with the Brownings is a really bad design and if you get fed up with it like I did on my XT, you'll go to Rod's Custom Stocks and have Rod replace that crappy hardware with his "Browning replacement hardware".

I am so glad I did. I spent more money fixing the OEM hardware than I did getting this great hardware from Rod.

Kevin

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Go to Menards- .04 cents each

regards from Iowa

Gene

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Bucko43 has the right answer here. The factory Browning hardware is complete junk. Spend a couple of bucks and get the hardware upgraded this will eliminate all your headaches.

FWIW the Beretta "memory" system is only maginally better and really should be replaced. For some reason both companies have failed miserable at trying to reinvent the wheel.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
adjustable comb spacers

adjustable comb washers

shorgun comb spacers
shotgun comb spacers