1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ertz, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ertz

Ertz Member

Two years ago my wife invited her hair dresser and her husband to come out and shoot on our trap team. Of course they were immeadiately hooked. Pat has been using his field gun and done well for a new shooter. Last night his gun broke half way through his second round and so I let him use my XT. He proceeded to just smoke the next 13 or so targets. He was just amazed and kept saying, "it swings so smooth". He is not sure he can afford a gun, but I told him I would post here and see if anyone has an XT for sale and what the cost would be. At this point it is preliminary looking, but I KNOW he wants to buy a new gun. 32 inch would be preferable. Email me at the address above if you have an information.

Thanks

2. BMC

BMC Member

Check out the Gunbroker.com, Gunsamerica.com and Auctionarms.com. I found a bunch of them there, particularly Gunsamerica, when I was shopping for a used XT, although I ended up getting mine from here. I paid $1700 for mine in tip top perfect shape and with a case. I'd say that is the very low end of what your friend would expect to pay. Find a deal like that and you better jump all over it. Or he can go the URL above and check out the donation drawing for a brand new XT to be drawn in August.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Contact Mike Batista ... he must be eating lunch right now or he would have jumped upon this thread and told you to contact him already.

4. tandemdude

tandemdude TS Member

Guns America has several, but one for $1,575 and another one for 1,700 the second one says it has 100 shells through it, Norm

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

Thanks everyone. These are great links to use. I will pass them on.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Already sent Ertz an email.
    Mike Battista

7. MAXP

MAXP TS Member

I have a 32" Monte Carlo Stock in great shape, a nick or two but pretty close to perfect with great wood on it. If interested email me at joegunther@msn.com

8. Ertz

Ertz Member

Thanks for all your help. I was gone all weekend, but I will be talking with my buddy today.

9. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

I have a like new XT. Has a RAD 2 installed by Ken Rucker. Might have 10 boxes through it. Nary a nick. Have the original box, manual, front sight inserts and trigger shoes. I bought a K-80 and use it for skeet and trap both. $1,900 FIRM plus shipping to your FFL. Regards, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.