1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used NASCO

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by alaskanicelander, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alaskanicelander

alaskanicelander TS Member

0   0   0

Reading the older NASCO threads and was wondering if any had one for sale or a website they could point me to for monitoring from time to time. Have a gun going to Briley (Browning 525 30" barrell). Getting the complete tube set (20/28/410). Now just trying to find a great case. From the internet I'm not impressed with Americase or Briley cases. I appreciate any pointers from out there!

Gary

2. switznd

switznd TS Member

0   0   0

Gary,

I too have been trying to find NASCO cases. From what I've found, NASCO (Alliance, OH) went out of business several years ago. I did find a guy named Kerry in Missoula, MT. He owns BF cases which is for all intents and purposes a clone. He has engineered several improvements into his design, but it is basically a NASCO. The price is good, and he is happy to talk on the phone about his cases and options. I know this sounds like a shameless plug, but after talking with him I was impressed. Customer service goes a long way for me, and I am looking to buy one. See the website below.

www.bfcases.com

Best,
    Nick

3. skeezix

skeezix Member

0   0   0

+1 on Kerry's cases.

4. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.