1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a trap league near pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by pigeon101, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

Jun 5, 2007
    pittsburgh pa
    Looking to shoot in a local trap league this spring/summer.
    Maybe someone could let me know if trafford, pittcarin-monroeville
    Area has a open league .

Thanks Jason
  2. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Millvale sportsmans is just off rt79 15 minutes north of Pittsburgh. The summer league started two weeks ago. You can still join. We shoot Wednesday evenings 5:30-9:30. 25 birds@16, 25 birds@22. $10 covers birds, score keepers and banquet costs. If you want more info pm me and we can talk.
  3. leadoff2

leadoff2 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Latrobe, Pa.

Pitcairn, Trafford, Shaner and Herminie clubs compose the Westmoreland Trap League. Shoots are on Tuesday evenings starting at 5:00 PM and I believe cut off for signing up is 8:00PM. It is a 50 bird event, non-registered targets and runs for 20 weeks with a post season shoot in September. I am not sure of the starting date but it will be in a week or two. A call to one of the clubs should get you more information. Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

westmoreland trap league