1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Teknys 391 Gold Trap 32"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 20yard, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 20yard

20yard TS Member

0   0   0

I currently shoot a Teknys 391 Gold Trap 32' barrel and would lie to find a second gun to set up the same way that I can leave in state where I work to let me shoot when I get free time without hassle of flying with gun every trip. Anyone have a lightly used one or know of dealer with old stock?

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Looking for a Teknys 391 Gold Trap 32

Beretta doesn't have a 32" in stock I can get you a 30".
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I have a Beretta Teknys 1 in 300 with a 32 inch barrel and an adjustable recoil absorbing assembly like the SofTouch. PM me if interested. JM

4. Bustingclays

Bustingclays Member

0   0   0

I have one that I would sell too. PM me if interested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.