1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Stevens 12ga. model 311A Barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sshotshell, Aug 19, 2013.

1. sshotshell

sshotshell Member

I'm looking for a Stevens 12ga. Model 311A S/S barrel that I can cut down to make a coach/home defense gun. Condition is not a concern. I just can't get myself to cut the perfectly good barrel I have.

2. 682b

682b Member

I, also have been looking for a donor barrel to fit to a 16ga for the boy. The ones I find are real junk and priced very high. I have decided if I want one I need to buy a gun, part it out and use the barrel. That just seems like a waste but I may have to do it.
    SSHOTSHELL I have seen a couple on ebay that may have been what you need.
    I won't hijack your thread so I will start my own about my sons gun. Good luck on your hunt.

3. fearnot

fearnot Member

I may have barrels that will work for you. Let me check and I will get back to you.

4. fearnot

fearnot Member

I have a set of 12 ga barrels, they are 28", they are from a stevens sxs that is marked Springfield. I think they will fit a 311. I also have a sripped receiver[ no internal parts that can go with it. $50 plus shipping. Del

5. fearnot

fearnot Member

Also i forgot there is a forearm [wood and metal] that goes with it.

Search tags for this page

steven 12ga 311a barrel

stevens sxs 12 ga 311a parts