1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a step rib bbl for 870

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bodybuilder, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Anyone have a step rib 870 12 ga bbl?

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I do have a bbl. and a reciver if desired, the bbl. is stamped(target)and is set up for the remington choke tubes I will check in the morning drop me a e-mail back. Jim Z.

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

targetmaster:

Ok im sure you are looking for a add on rib to glue or whatever to make it stick on top of your barrel, ok Timmley used to sell them,.

Ok Just re read your post and maybe you are just looking for a trap barrel instead I thought you was looking for a add on rib to put on top of a nothoner rib instead sort of like a field grade rib barrel.

Ok if you wasn't looking for a add on rib then before you pay big bucks for a real trap grade barrel then look at the add on ribs from some out there just put them on you field grade barrel and as far as I have seen there is no difference except for the middle bead and the color of the bead's for trap versus the metal bead of a field grade gun.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.