1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a sink

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Been trying to locate a sink---16 gauge brushed stainless double bowl, 33 x22" -9" deep with 4 holes drilled for faucet & soap dispenser, self rimming--all that appears is 18 gauge.

Phil Berkowitz

2. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

Have you tried a plumbing supply house.The big box stores have no clue.they are out there.try graingers,sexaur,theres a bunch out there.

3. ctreay

ctreay Member

Maybe a resturant supply house?

ctreay

4. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Go with the Blanco brand, they have cheap ones made in China...If you want the best it will be made in Germany..

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Phil, Ditto on the Blanco brand. I have one and would recommend one to anyone I know. They have the one hole type sinks though. I have the pull out sprayer that fits the one hole and its a Blanco as well (lifetime cartrige replacement). Otherwise I would recommmend the plumbing supply house for a American type brand. Good Luck and break em all Jeff

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Phil sent you a PM

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Buckle-up Phil, you might crap a brick when you see what a heavy, deep sink like that costs.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.