1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a shot maker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by poolpredator, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poolpredator

poolpredator TS Member

i am looking for a good used shot maker if any one has one for sale

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Subject: LITTON SHOOT MAKER FS
    Email:
    Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2008 - 12:49 PM CT
    Website Address:

i have a double ladle littleton 220 volt. you can turn on one or both laddles. one is # 9 the other is # 8. works good. have 100 bags of shot made for me it will hold me . will take $ 625.00 shipped. usa only. i just checked with magma that sales littleton and they are out of them at this time and the double laddle one is $ 850.00 plus shipping. i can try to get pictures if you are interested. it has lead in it now like when i last used it. maybe 10-15 lbs. thanks charles

3. JWS

JWS Member

Why shop for a used shotmaker when you could have a new Single Bowl with your choice of drippers installed for $375.00; a Double Bowl with your choice of dripper & on/off switch each side for $725.00; or if you are interested in doubling your production I make a Black Max machine for a little more money. All of course do not have shipping fee included but depending on where you live singles ship for $25-$30 and Doubles ship for $40-$50. Why buy a tinker toy when you can have a real shot making machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

littonshotdripers