1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a short promotional trap video clip

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tumbleweed, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

I would like to find a good short video clip to play at a meeting to promote a trap outing. I'm trying to entice new shooters to give it a try and I need a short, simple and well produced movie clip that describes the game and shows a few targets being broken. I want the new shooter to look at the clip and think, "hey, that looks like fun. I could do that."

I am thinking about using the first minute or so of this Nora Ross video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2mW6wE_R78&feature=related

Any other suggestions ??

2. pweld

pweld TS Member

If you plan on something that is already done better check copyright laws. Make your own with power point. Can make a real presentation!!

Paul Welden

3. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

The ATA should already have one of these in the can with an unlimited use license.

It's a shame they haven't done this.

4. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

5. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

6. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

go to you-tube.type in trapshooting,lots of clips available.even Leos and Harlans

7. dalog

dalog Member

Maybe some of this would fit your needs.

8. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Those are all too long. I would stick with an intro no longer than a few minutes. I don't think a video of Nora Ross or the MTA is beneficial. Keep it generic, but interesting pointing out the highlights and advantages of shooting trap.

Bryan

9. Doc G

Doc G Member

I know this is not what you're looking for, but it is related and may benefit others. I put together a PowerPoint presentation this summer for a talk I gave to my Kiwanis club. I worked with Ryan Becker, the Marketing Director of the ATA on this. The ATA had nothing along these lines before this, so Ryan put a presentation together, but I changed it significantly to suit my needs.

I sent the revised presentation back to Ryan and told him the ATA could use it if anyone else had a need for it. I'm sure he would be happy to send it to anyone who desires it, or I can send it to anyone directly, upon request.

Doug Gormley

10. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

Here is a link to a short, very well shot and edited trapshooting photo essay.

http://youtu.be/drohonvcpCs

Sportalluring

11. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

Thanks for all or the suggestions. I appreciate the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

short video clip on how to set a trap