1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a shoot in florida March 14

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seitz245, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I will be in florida for the Southern Grand and am looking for somewhere to shoot Sunday March 14, Does the Silver Dollar have a shoot? I see the Robinson Ranch has a shoot, Does anyone know the program?

Thank you Dave Shaeffer
  2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Here you go Dave, this site ought to have the info you need.

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Duncan, SC

Sarasota Gun Club has a shoot on Friday the 12th and Sat the 13th. 100-100-50

That is about a 1 1/2 hour south of the Silver Dollar. You can win a little money and the targets are pretty good.

Ron Burdick
  4. Wthomas

Wthomas Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Hi Dave:
    We are running Maraton Targets now until the 14th of March and in addition to the Maraton, we are holding our "Easter" (Spring) shoot the 12th, 13th and 14th. I beleive the 14th will be 100 singles, 100 handicaped and 50 pair of doubles. The club is adding 500 dollars to the prize fund. Targets are $26 per event plus daily ATA and FTA fees of $4.00 total.

We start registration at 8:00Am and start shooting at 9:00 if shooters,weather etc permit. We are located on County Highway 40 about 1/2 way between Dunnellon(Marion CO) and Inglis(Levy County). I can provide detailed directions if you need them. You can also get them from our Web page at

Bill Thomas wthomas234@cfl.rr.com 352-362-0435
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.