1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a shell catcher for a Winchester SX3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by uwsphunter, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uwsphunter

uwsphunter TS Member

I need a shell catcher for my SX3. i cant seem to find one anywhere, and i tried 2 rubber bands but that is not 100%. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Im pretty sure it is the same as the browning silver/gold reciever. I will tell you from my exsperience that the TS catcher listed for the gold. Fit poorly and moved alot. I ended up with a birchwood casey Catch All. It is held on with doubled sided tape. And when installed correctly will stay put for a long time. Problem being the forend may be in the way on the Winchester. it definatly rides further back on the reciever. I know on the gold it just fits.<a href="http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/jrm7800/?action=view&current=100_0256.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

You may want to Tron. He posts on here pretty regular. His website is: tronspace.com

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
shell catcher for sx3

shell catcher for winchester sx3

shell catcher sx3
shell catcher winchester sx3
sx3 catcher

winchester shell catcher

winchester sx3 20 gauge shell catcher

winchester sx3 shell catcher