1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Remington Nylon 66 w/t green stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hydra, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone out there have a Remington Nylon 66 with a GREEN stock that is about 95% + or - condition that they might want to sell? And or know where I could find one? Thanks

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Hydra, I would like a similar gun. The American Rifleman mag this month has a nice article on the Nylon 66 and its development by Remington. The above URL is at a Cabelas and it is a load. A LGS had a black one this week and it sold for $125.00 before I got a look. They seem to be popular right now.
    Doug

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

When you say green stock model 66 that would be the seneca green. They look more brown than green. I bought one at a gun show last year and the seller thought it was mohawk brown.

The Apache green is much more green and magazine fed and cheaper than a seneca green. Also known as the K mart gun.

I am working on buying a collection of 14 nylons and there is one seneca green included. But that collection won't be available till April.

4. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

Whiz-bang, a good friend asked me to try and find one for him. The one he had he let his brother borrow it and he flipped over the boat and lost it. He said it was a GREEN stock. If your not getting the guns till April thats fine by me. If there is one please let me know. Thanks.

5. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Are you sure you're not talking about an Apache 77? It was green and black with kind of a camo pattern.

I have one. No I'm not selling it.

7. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

0   0   0

I was told it was a Rem 66. I even asked him to discribe it and he did.

8. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

Feel like I should not tell you this, as mine is not for sale. I have a green stock Nylon-66. My Dad won this gun when it was new, as a door prise from Standard Oil Co. dist., party. Must have been around late 1950/early 1960's. Dad died in 1966, and my brother gave the gun to me about 20-years back.

The stock is green, not the green as the newer models had. The mag., is thru the butt stock of the gun, holds about 15-16 LR shells? Have not shot the gun in years.

Matt

9. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

Nylon 66 in seneca green was made from 1959 to 1962. About 45000 made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
nylon 66 green stock
nylon 66 stock green
remington nylon 66 black stock

remington nylon 66 green stock

remington nylon 66 green stock value
remington nylon 66 seneca green
seneca green nylon 66