1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a pump for my friend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by humboldtwarrior, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humboldtwarrior

humboldtwarrior TS Member

Hey Guys
    Im looking for a pump shotgun for my friend i go to college with. he doesnt have a big price range, just looking for his first shotgun something he could take out to the range for a day of fun and then take it out and hunt. someting around 500. I believe he is a certified lock smith and can get safes super cheap or at leat a whole hell of a lot cheaper than you can get them in any of the online sales and other places. maybe you could talk to him about getting a better gun if he can give you a decent deal. I'll get his email for you guys. oh yeah any good used gun dealers that you no of

thanks everyone CA

2. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I have Browning BPS in great shap I will sell fro $500.00 Mark Mauch

3. mike T

mike T Member

Check out the pawn shops. I think he might find a used 870 for $350 or less. Built like a tank and will always be able to get clsoe to his money back when he want to trade up. Or just keep it for a hunter. good luck
    mike t.

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Check your e-mail. I have what you want for sale!

AndyH ;-)

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I have a 87- express with Vent rib with one choke tube and a smooth bpre rifle sight barrel. 275.00 + shipping to FFL.

6. humboldtwarrior

humboldtwarrior TS Member

Humboldt state university up in northern cal. Im not there right now im relaxing back at home helping my grandma move thats why we not that resourceful when there is 700 miles apart its kinda hard to help the guy look for something.

7. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Would he like a nice 16 gauge Ithaca 37 from about 45 years ago?

8. flamborn

flamborn TS Member

Humboldt - there are a couple options in this thread. If they do not work out he shouldn't hesitate to buy a new 870 express. With proper care (probably even without proper care) it will last a lifetime as a field gun for him. If he gets serious about trap he will probably want to spend the money for a dedicated trap gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.