1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a press

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dhockett, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhockett

dhockett TS Member

I am looking for a press new or used. Don't need advice, my shooting buddies have provided plenty. Presses look to me like everything else...you get what you pay for.

I would like to have a 366 Auto or (preferrably) a PW with shell feeder. How do I get in touch with the Wizz?

Thanks,

Dave Hockett, Louisville, KY

2. teleskier

teleskier Member

There are usually several 366 autos on ebay for good deals. I just saw one today. I got mine there a month or so ago. Mike

3. teleskier

teleskier Member

There are usually several 366 autos on ebay for good deals. I just saw one today. I got mine there a month or so ago. Mike

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Here is a link to a thread where someone is selling a 366, I'm not familiar with those reloaders so I don't know if it's what you want.

-Jollytrapshooter

5. dhockett

dhockett TS Member

Thanks to all. Press aquired.
    Dave H

6. teleskier

teleskier Member

what did you get? Mike

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I have had them all from a Mec 600 jr thru the rest of the Mec's then the Pacific 366 then went to a P.W. and it's still going after 21 years Ok I never tried the equilevents to the P.W.'s such as Spolar and such but see no use in it.

Ok I had mine way before I knew of Whiz on here.

foghorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.