1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a pre-cast Trap House

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by davetrack, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

Does any know where do you buy the Pre-Cast Trap houses? And also are there any places that know about this first hand ? Are they worth it

Thanks for your time and efforts

Dave Pentrack

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

here it is.

3. silverado

silverado TS Member

Dave: Find a local bricklayer, build it out of cement blocks, fill the blocks with cement when laid. He'll do it for some cash and probably a few cold ones, a radio for the ball game, and you mixing the grout. I built my roof out of a tube frame with steel siding used on frame buildings, set an angle with anchors on top of the back row of blocks, welded hinges on the back so it opens nice. It's five years old and hasn't been shot yet. Relatively inexpensive.

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Just a thought. There was a club I heard about that bought used dempsty dumpsters they got pretty cheap.They then buried them half way in the ground and poured cement in the lower portion to prevent them from floating out by ground water. They then replaced the plasic lids with plywood and tin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.