1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a pouch maker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazzi97, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi97

perazzi97 TS Member

does anyone know a good pouch maker that is reasonably price and comes to utah, or tuscon?

thanks, perazzi97

2. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

do a search for clayslayer27. He makes very nice custom pouches. He has a thread in the wanted/for sale category that shows some pictures of his work.

GBEER

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't know if either of these outfits make it to Utah or Tuscon. However, they both have great products at great prices. The best part is they are hand made American products and they stand behind them. I have not personally bought from Lonesome Charlie's but know people that have and they swear buy them. I have numerous products from Shamrock Leathers and they are a great family owned buisness and very nice people. They have repaired items i that have bought from them and and some i won and did not charge a dime to do it. Just thought i would offer these two choices. I'm sure they could do anything you need and send to your house. Just a thought.

http://www.shamrockleathers.com/

http://www.lonesomecharlie.com/

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Phoebus on here also makes them. Bill

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Pikes peak!!! Great stuff!!

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I also like Lonesome Charlie as well, with Shamrock running a close second. They both have great products, family owned, and will stand behind their products for life. Now while they offer several different types, If something custom is more to your liking then I would say talk to Albert Ange Leather. Try him at leatheral@msn.com or cell @ (757) 532-0685 for your custom Alligator, Elephant, Caiman, Shark, Stingray and more. Hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.