1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a place to shoot in SW PA (8/10&8/11)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I am going to visit my parents back home in southwest, PA and am looking for somewhere to shoot friday or saturday night. My parents live in McMurray so somewhere in the Washington County area would be great.
    THanks
    Pete

2. captin_hook

captin_hook TS Member

I don't know about Washington co. But in westmoreland co. Friday nights at whiteoak rod and gun club at 7pm. Saturday mornings at 10am at pitcarin- monroville . Saturdays at pitcarn are a blast. Lots of shooters.

3. ring3

ring3 Member

Lewis Wetzel Rifle and Pistol Club shoots practice Sat. Aug 11th. Starts at 6pm. Nice club, brand new PAT trap and voice callers, Three bucks a round. Usually 10-15 shooters, all real good people.

Club is located in Triadelphia WV. Minutes from Wheeling WV. About 30 miles from Washington PA. Here is directions copied and pasted from their site;

We are located in the Wheeling, West Virginia area in the town of Triadelphia. From I-70 and I-470 take the Elm Grove Exit and head East on Rt-40 approximately 1.2 miles. Take a right onto Middle Creek Rd. for approximately 2.4 miles. We are located on the right side, across the bridge.

http://www.lewiswetzelrifleandpistolclub.com/location.html

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.