1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a model 12 ,12 ga stock..project

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vdt, Aug 7, 2013.

1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

looking for a model 12 stock ,in 12 ga. to make a grip for a PFS ,do not have to be pretty but sound

Victor Tomlinson

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

When you get one made, let me know I would like to have a PFS on a Model 12 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. yunggun4

yunggun4 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a set I bought for a model 12 last year and then ended up selling the gun. Now I have no use for it. I would be willing to sell this. You can call or text me (574) 4003895. Corwin

4. 16gun

16gun Member

0   0   0

Vdt I have a mod 12 stock that has had the comb worked on but it should be good enough to make a pfs front end. You can have it just send me a check for 10.00 dollars to cover shipping and I will send it to you. Pm me for my mailing address. Jerry

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

vdt, tell all of us how well your project went. I'd love to have a PFS grip for a Model 12 too!!

6. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

i have found a stock ,now who can tell me how long the frame extension is and the thread size of the stock bolt is [i may be calling it wrong but i need to no how long the piece that the stock bolt threads into extends into the stock ]and how far from the front of the stock to the front of the stock bolt

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Victor the tail that is on the back of a M12 for stock attachment does come off unscrews that is how they attach thumb hole stocks to M12's. I may have a stripped receiver that I could send you to see what you need to make a PFS work I will check in the morning and PM you.

Buddy

8. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

thank you

9. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

going out to finish off my first model 12 grip,this stock had been made up by some one ,wish there was a tad for wood in the grip area ,it will work but quite the way i wanted to to look,will have pictures up after i refinish it