1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a medium sized BackFence shooting coat

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by recurvyarcher, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yesterday I went to a shoot. When I got there, it had turned very cold, and I went to get my Storm Jacket out of the bed of the pick up, and something had spilled all over it, so I couldn't wear it. I borrowed Mel Granstaff's old shooting jacket, because we both wear a medium. It was far better than any shooting jacket that I have ever worn, as far as the fit and the shoulder pad were concerned. I imagine that it wasn't waterproof, but I don't care.

The problem with my storm jacket is that the shoulder pad bunches when I mount my gun. I would rather be wet and shoot in the Back Fence jacket.

Back Fence was a Kansas company that went out of business. I am looking for someone who may still have one and will want to part with it. Maybe you know somebody who has one. If so, or you have one, send me a private message and let me know how much you want for it. I shouldn't need it right away...hopefully the rest of the spring and summer will be warmer. :)

Thanks!

Devi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.