1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Mark II Beretta

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kgun_shooter, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

A friend of mine is wanting to buy a Mark II Beretta if anyone has one for sale let me know.

2. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

You have a PM

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is that the folding gun or the one that is similar to a 682?

4. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

It was a single barrel trap gun.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

The Mark II is not a folding gun or the cheap trap special -- it is a wonderful, beefy, high quality dedicated trap gun from the early '70s that you can shoot daily for the rest of your life and then leave to your kids so they can finish breaking it in.

If you're patient, you might find a nice one for around $600 and it will be the best trap gun per dollar that you have ever purchased.

-Gary

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Reg, you sold that trusty Mark II TWICE, you silly bird! Next time please sell it to me so at least I can make a few bucks when you want it back! :)

-Gary

7. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

guns america has one listed

8. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There is one on Gun Broker listed.
    Starting bid is $820.00 and "buy now" of $950.00
    Gun has not been fired much...98% condition.
    Look under shotguns,single shot, Beretta

If I was not in such a financialy embarassed position I would buy it.
    These were a better gun than the BT99 back in the day.

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Hit the above link to see the Mark II on Gunbroker. It appears to be a superb example for being 35-40 years old. The Buy-Now price of $950 is steep but it would take a long time to find a Mark II in better shape, and it's virtually impossible to find a better SBT gun in this condition for less. If I didn't already own one I'd bid $825 and hope nobody sharp sees the auction (which is actually pretty likely because the seller listed it as a "Beretta Mark 11". A search for the correct name -- "Beretta Mark II" does not find the auction).

If you want a top quality SBT that's built like a tank, and don't mind a heavy gun with a beefy barrel, this is your baby.

-Gary

10. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located? I have one I am selling for a friend. Send an e-mail & I'll get you the particulars. & pics. Butch Novak

11. jrb

jrb Member

0   0   0

I sold one back in early 94 or so...was my great uncles( i bought it after he passed on)....I sold it to a guy from central Illinois...it ended up at a gun store in Morton, Il. I regret every day selling that gun...wish i could get it back! More sentimental then anything!!!

If anyone knows about this gun...please let me know!

J.R. Brock

12. jrb

jrb Member

0   0   0

up!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.