1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a left hand Trap gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2sons, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2sons

Trap2sons Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a left hand browning XT for my sons best friend. Anyone have one for sale.
    Thanks
    Scott

2. Trap2sons

Trap2sons Member

0   0   0

Nothing? How about any LH?

3. kennymb

kennymb TS Member

0   0   0

i have two ljutics one is a bi gun no.11 the other is a mono 7500.00 for both thanks ken.

4. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

I have a really nice LH ljutic dynokic that i would sell. I also have a RH stock and matching forearm for it that I would also include. LH stock and forearm was just recently professionally refinished with a new kickezz pad as well. $2750 shipped.

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

0   0   0

A gun shop in Delaware used to advertise Browning O/U lefties for sale. It was on the south side of Wilmington. I think it was Murphys. They were critizied on this site for their support of some gun control measures. They may have some in stock.

6. Trap2sons

Trap2sons Member

0   0   0

Ok thanks guys. I don't believe he can afford the ijutic

7. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I shoot left handed with a right hand Browning XT. Generally, except for the palm swell the XT's have neutral stocks. Personally don't find the palm swell to be a negative.

Robert

8. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a remington 1100 trap left handed in mint condition with the original step rib barrel fixed full. It has a custom trap trigger(3.5lbs pull). 750.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.